Social Media Guidelines
On Facebook, we’ve created the official Mizuno Asia page for you to share your thoughts and passion for sports, as well as engage in dialogue with like-minded people.
To facilitate a conducive social environment for all, we’ve established a set of guidelines for you to observe.
We kindly ask that you do not post (photos and videos included) or comment on:
- Any content deemed unlawful
- Any content indicating or suggesting harassment, threat, abuse, violence, violence incitement, defamation or derogation to others (including other Facebook users)
- Any content indicating or suggesting racism, discrimination, profanity, or are offensive to others (including other Facebook users)
- Any false, fraudulent and misleading content
- Any content encouraging or endorsing conduct(s) that would be considered a criminal offence
- Any content indicating or suggesting political or religious activism and agenda
- Any content indicating or suggesting promotional details, including hyperlinks to third parties or their products or services
- Any content indicating an infringement of third party intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Any content deemed as spam
- Any content leading to virus(es) or malware virus(es)
- Any off-topic or unrelated content to Mizuno
Mizuno reserves all rights to remove any post(s) that are deemed not in compliance with the terms and policies of Facebook and/or infringes Mizuno’s Social Media Guidelines – by removing or hiding from view to other Facebook users without prior notification. Subsequently, this may result in the user being reported to Facebook or banned from accessing our Facebook page in future, or both.
Mizuno does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any sentiments, remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts. Mizuno may also change its Social Media Guidelines (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification.
Should you spot any content or comments posted on our Facebook page that you believe is not in accordance with the terms and policies of Facebook or Mizuno’s Social Media Guidelines, please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to exercise good faith efforts to investigate such report(s) and will take swift appropriate action as we decide is appropriate upon the circumstances.
Mizuno reserves all rights to use, copy, distribute and disclose without compensation to you any content (including photos and videos) or comments that you post on our Facebook page, including any ideas or information relating to Mizuno products.
We are excited to have you in our community and look forward to engaging with you.