MP-18 MMC FLI-HI
ITEM CODE: 5KDFK30072
The finishing touch to an MP-18 set. The hollow body, long iron replacement provides an added element of speed, power and launch. The sleek new profile now envelopes a maraging steel face, tungsten toe weight and internal pocket for enhanced ball speed and ease of use without the added bulk or off-set of typical game improvement long irons. We made the toplines of its new Fli-Hi significantly thinner than its predecessor, the MP-H5 iron. The toplines are also cambered to look thinner than they measure, creating a look that will suit the eye of better players. Like the MP-MMC irons, the MMC Fli-Hi irons also have 20 grams of tungsten in their toes. The insert is forged into the inside of the cavity, however, and it sits behind the face. According to Mizuno, this design helps golfers hit higher shots with the irons and increases forgiveness.
The MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi irons will come stocked with Nippon N.S. Pro shafts with Golf Pride Mizuno M31 Grips. They are right-handed only offerings.
Features & Technologies
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance.
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness.
- Hollow Body Construction: High density tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and sweet area.
- Tungsten Toe Weighting: High density tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and sweet area.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish.